Jumping on a Western Australia Tour is one of the best ways to explore this beautiful side of Australia – as there is a lot of distance to cover, but heaps to see and do!
And this 11 day trip with the crew of Why Not Bus takes in all the highlights from Perth to Exmouth, one of the best stretches of adventure in WA.
After leaving the city life behind in Perth you’ll head north – with incredible stops along the way include The Pinnacles, the beautiful Pink Lake, Kalbarri National Park and the magical coral reefs of Coral Bay, which offers some of the best snorkelling in the whole of Australia!
Their 11 day Western Australia Tour includes heaps of incredible activities, all your transport, accomodation and of course lots of new travel buddies to meet as well.
With the option to add in extra tours en route (we highly recommend a whale shark or manta ray trip in Exmouth) and either return to Perth or finish in Exmouth it’s a great way to see Western Australia without having to worry about piecing it together yourself.
One things for sure – once WA will blow your mind and you’ll be glad you added it into your Australia travel plans!
|Trip Options||Perth > Exmouth One Way (9 Nights), Perth > Exmouth Return (11 Nights)|
Perth and Pinnacles
Geraldton and the Pink Lake
Kalbarri National Park
Monkey Mia, Dolphins & Carnarvon
Coral Bay Day 1
Coral Bay Day 2
Exmouth Surfing & Water Sports
Cape Range National park, Whale Sharks, Ningaloo Reef
Head towards Home
2019 Departure Dates
- Mar – 1st,15th,29th
- April – 12th,26th
- May – 10th,24th
- June – 7th,21st
- July – 5th,19th
- Aug – 2nd,16th,30th
- Sept – 13th,27th
- Oct – 11th,25th
- Nov – 8th,22nd
– Pickup; 9.30am at the front of billabong backpackers resort, 381 Beaufort St, Highgate WA 6003, Perth (every two weeks on a friday)
– Trip end (one way); late morning on day 10 (Sunday) we will drop you off in Exmouth town.
– Trip end (return); late afternoon/ early evening on day 11 (Monday) at billabong backpackers resort, Perth.
- National Park Fees\
- 10 nights Accomodation
- use of tent mattress and sleeping bag ($30 rental for duration of the trip)
- Full time support from your friendly guide
-Gear can be rented for the duration of the trip at the following rates
2 man tent share ($10pp)
3 man Tent share ($10pp)
Air Mattress ($10pp)
Sleeping nag ($10pp)
– Food – we communally cook together at an average cost of $5-$7 a day.
Optional activities include
- Swim with whale sharks, $350-370
- manta rays $145
- humpbacks $350
- Surfing, $25 hire $50 lesson
- Jet skiing, $80
- Water ski tubes $20
- Water jetpack. $130
- Kyaking $25
- insect repelant
- Money for food (around $5-7 a day)
- Warm clothes (april-sept)
- Torch or head light
Departs; 9.30am at the front of billabong backpackers resort, 381 Beaufort St, Highgate WA 6003, Perth
Due to limited space, please limit luggage to one 15kg bag and one small bag.
Contact Leo on 0431 881 281 or Oliver on 0416 873 206 if you have any querries.
Why Not Bus