A Fraser Island tour should be amongst you top to to dos whilst travelling Australia – and you certainly won’t be disappointed if you join the crew of K’Gari Adventures on this epic Fraser Island tour with cabin style accomodation.!
This 3 day, 2 night Fraser Island tour takes in all the highlights of the worlds largest sand island – including Lake Mackenzie, Eli Creek, Indian Head Lookout and the iconic Maheno Shipwreck.
Your experienced and knowledgable guides will give you a unique insight into the history and significance of K’Gari (the traditional name for Fraser Island) and as well as exploring everything it has to offer you’ll come away with a deeper appreciation of its heritage too.
After a fun day seeing the sights around the island you’ll head back to The Beach – your eco resort base for your stay on Fraser Island – where you’ll enjoy good food, good company and a good nights sleep before another day of exploring.
For those who fancy it you’ll even have the option to jump behind the wheel and drive the 4×4 along the sand highways and through the winding rainforest tracks, which is certainly something we’d recommend!
The bottom line is this trip with K’Gari Adventures takes in everything you’d expect from a Fraser Island but so much more – great for travellers, families and those wanting to delve into the heritage of K’Gari.
|Departs From||Noosa, Rainbow Beach|
- 7.40am Meet at The Depot
- 9.30am Pick ups at Rainbow Beach
- 11.30ish Arrive at our Beach Camp, settle in and enjoy a tasty lunch.
- Afternoon Head out on your first adventure to see some of the tour Highlights.
- 6pm Get back to base
- 7pm Enjoy dinner, share stories, play the didgeridoo around the fire & star gaze
- 7am Have breakfast and get ready to leave for a fun filled day
- Morning Explore K’gari and her hidden treasures
- Lunch on the beach
- Afternoon Discover more lakes and epic views
- 6pm Get back to base
- 7pm Enjoy another scrumptious dinner under the stars and some evening activities.
- 7am Have breakfast and say bye to your favourite camp spot on 75 Mile Beach.
- Morning Hit the inland tracks to discover towering trees and take one last dip.
- Lunch in the forest.
- Afternoon Quick stop at Beachcamp for some light refreshments.
- 3-3.30pm Back to Rainbow Beach
- 5-6pm Back to Noosa!
|Trip Style:||Low Cost, Mid Range|
|Trip Size:||2-26 PAX|
|Suited To:||Young adults, Active travellers|
|Transport:||Jeep & 4WD|
|Accommodation:||Camping – Permanent Tent, Glamping, Shared Bathroom|
|Meals:||Breakfast x 2, Lunch x 3, Dinner x 2|
- Lake Boorangora (Lake McKenzie)
- Lake Wabby
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Champagne Pools
- Eli Creek
- Central Station Rainforest and Double Island Point if tides permit
- Professional, experienced and adventurous guide will take you to the most amazing places of K’gari leading the convoy of 4WDs.
- Drive our 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers. All 4WDs are Automatic. Driving is optional – must be over 21 & have your full Australian/International licence with you.
- Evening campfire.
- SUP’s and floaties for Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek.
- Sunset boomerang lesson.
- 6-shared Beach Cabin Accommodation.
- All linens and bath towels are included.
- Private Queen/King/Twin Glamping tent – Optional upgrade.
- All meals included.
- Pick up / drop offs at Noosa and Rainbow Beach.
- Luggage transfers to / from Noosa and Rainbow beach
- Photos uploaded by your guide after the tour.
- BYO Alcohol (No glass)
What to Bring:
- Small backpack with clothes, sunglasses, swim wear, water bottle, towel, jumper, flip flops / trainers, toothbrush.
- Drivers Licence (photo card) if you wish to drive.