The Great Ocean Road is one of the best coastal drives on the planet and if you’re looking to discover everything is has to offer this 3 day, 2 night Great Ocean Road & Grampians tour from Melbourne with the crew of Bunyip Tours is an amazing way to see the sights!
En route from Melbourne you’ll stop at spots like Torquay (the birth places of surf brands Quicksilver and Ripcurl), the world famous surf break of Bells Beach, the picturesque beach towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay as well as checking out Cape Otway Lighthouse – which is an amazing place to spot wild koalas!
And of course the highlight is always the famous 12 Apostles! Wander down the Gibson steps and carve at this incredible coastline, grab some awesome pictures from the lookout points and chill out in Lord Ard Gorge.
Then its onwards to the stunning Grampians National Park where you’ll learn heaps about the Aboriginal culture, discover the amazing rainforests, chill with some wild kangaroos and even visit a dormant volcano!
On your final day finish your amazing adventure with epic views from Reed’s Lookout and the Balconies as well as coming off at the majestic Mackenzie Falls!
Opt to carry on to Adelaide and finish your trip there or continue back to Melbourne before heading up the East Coast.
3 days of awesome road trip fun, amazing natural beauty and adventure!
|Finish||Adelaide or Melbourne|
|Departs||Every Tue & Fri (ALSO Sunday in Summer)|
- Torquay surf city(Home of Rip Curl)
- Coastal towns Lorne &Apollo Bay
- Historic Cape Otway Lighthouse exclusive visit
- Look for koalas in the wild
- Rainforest walk
- Historic Shipwreck Coast
- See 12 Apostles & Gibson Steps
- See sunset along the Great Ocean Road
- Overnight stay along the Great Ocean Road
- See Loch Ard Gorge and the collapsed London Bridge
- 12 Apostles in the morning light
- Bay of Martyrs & Bay of Islands
- Warrnambool, Tower Hill, an amazing dormant volcano and wildlife haven
- Enter the Gariwerd /Grampians National Park
- Learn about Aboriginal heritageat Brambuk Cultural Centre
- Overnight stay at the foothills of the Grampians
- Evening campfire (weather permitting)
- Wake up with kangaroos at your doorstep
- Explore the Grampians on a scenic nature walk such as Wonderland, Venus baths or the Balconies
- Cool off at majestic Mackenzie Falls
- Native bird & wildlife spotting
- See Reed’s Lookout & the Balconies
- Continue to Adelaide or return to Melbourne
- Adelaide passengers arrive in Adelaide at 7.00pm at Franklin Street Bus Station on the 3rd evening
Departs: Every Tue & Fri 7.15am (ALSO Sunday in Summer)
Meals as indicated: 2 x breakfasts, 3 x lunch, 2 x dinner
Park entrance fees
Friendly & informative tour guide
* $30 connection fee to Adelaide (Arrive 3rd evening at 7pm). This is an on-board fee only payable at departure of the tour. The connection must be pre-booked.
Melb- Adel We request you keep luggage to a maximum of 15kg in a backpack.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review