The Great Ocean Road is one of the best coastal drives on the planet and if you’re looking to discover everything is has to offer this Great Ocean Road day trip from Melbourne with the crew of Bunyip Tours is the perfect addition to your Australia travel plans!
En route from Melbourne you’ll stop at spots like Torquay (the birth places of surf brands Quicksilver and Ripcurl), the world famous surf break of Bells Beach, the picturesque beach towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay as well as checking out Cape Otway Lighthouse – which is an amazing place to spot wild koalas!
And of course the highlight is always the famous 12 Apostles! Wander down the Gibson steps and carve at this incredible coastline, grab some awesome pictures from the lookout points and chill out in Lord Ard Gorge.
Then cruise back to Melbourne through the incredible Otway rainforest – the perfect end to a day filled with road trip adventure and amazing natural beauty!
- Beach Stop – Enjoy the stunning coastal views and long golden surf beaches – feel the sand between your toes at some of Australia’s most impressive beaches.
- See coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Look for koalas and native birds in the wild!
- Rainforest experience – take in the luscious surrounds of the Otway rainforest and some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia
- Must see – step down to the beach at Gibsons Steps, gateway to the 12 Apostles, where you will be dwarfed by the high cliff line and these enormous offshore stacks
- Loch Ard Gorge Discover the history of the Shipwreck Coast with a stroll along this historic beach
– Exclusive entry into Cape Otway Lighthouse
- Parks Vic fees
- Tea, Coffee & biscuits
- Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Informative & friendly Tour Guide
- I-Pods audio translations available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean & Spanish (Must be pre-booked prior to tour departure)
YOU PROVIDE (ADVISABLE):
Appropriate clothing for all weather conditions & Water bottle.
Departs: 7.15am, 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne.
Returns: approx 9pm
* We offer our customers a complimentry transfer service from selected accommodations to our departure point (excludes Neighbours Tours).
* Please confirm your allocated hotel / hostel pick up time when making your booking.
* Please note- you must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time
*We accept no responsibility if you fail to nominate a pickup location- this must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior with our reservations department, failure to nominate and board the bus will result in fare forfeiture
Open dated vouchers please give 7 days notice to book.
– LUGGAGE RESTRICTION: Only small carry bags allowed – 5kg luggage limit.
– Cancellation fees apply.
– Ph: (03) 9629 3364 or from outside AU +61 3 9629 3364
Phone: (03) 9629 3364
10/167 Beavers Road, Northcote VIC 3070