Discover the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef on this day trip aboard Evolution – including an introductory scuba dive.
Departing from Cairns, you’ll head out to the outer Great Barrier Reef on board Evolution – a 35m, state of the art vessel designed for speed and comfort.
You’ll visit 2 incredible dive sites, enjoying around 5 hours on the reef, including an introductory scuba dive. With no experience needed, this is the perfect way to give diving a try for the first time and see the Great Barrier Reef in all it’s glory.
With all the gear and under the expert supervision of a certified dive instructor this is the perfect way to tick the Barrier Reef off your bucket list in style.
- Check-in from 7.15am – 7.45am at Reef Fleet Terminal
- Departs 8.00am – Returns 4.30pm Daily
- Premium Full-Day Reef Cruise-Evolution, the newest and most luxurious vessel in Cairns providing an abundance of seating inside and out
- Visit 2 spectacular Outer Reef Locations
- 5 hours Reef Time
- 1 x Introductory Dive with all equipment
- Unlimited snorkelling with all equipment
- Free Lycra sun-suit hire
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, fish, prawns, and tropical salads (vegetarians and GF are catered for). Please notify reservations of other special dietary requirements.
- Complimentary glass of wine and light snack on the return journey
- Large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort
- Full-length sundecks for sunbathing
- Fully equipped vessel with state of the art snorkel and dive equipment
- 7:15AM – 7:45AM: Check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal – 1 Spence St, Cairns
- 8.00AM: Evolution departs Cairns to its first location
- 11:30AM: Enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch onboard
- 1:00PM: Evolution arrives at its second location
- 3:00PM: Evolution departs for Cairns
- 4:30PM: Evolution arrives back in Cairns
- Scenic Helicopter Flights to and from our exclusive Heli-Pontoon on the Outer Reef
- Up to three certified or introductory dives available per day
- Additional $20pp fuel levy and administration costs must be paid prior to travel direct to the tour operator.