Looking for an incredible Great Barrier Reef dive trip from Cairns?
Well why not join the crew of Pro Dive Cairns for this spectacular 3 day, 2 night dive liveaboard?
You’ll head out to the world famous Barrier Reef on board their purpose built, 25m long div boat, which comes kitted out with all the comforts of home and is all geared up to make the most of the incredible scuba diving on offer.
You’ll have exclusive access to 16 dive sites, across 4 seperate mooring on the outer reef, this is an overnight dive liveboard which will help you clock up some serious time on the Barrier Reef – with the option to join up to 11 dives, including 2 night dives.
With all your dive gear included, this is the perfect trip for certified divers looking to tick the Great Barrier Reef off their bucket list and discover the incredible coral reefs and marine life that make this slice of Australia so famous.
And with multiple departures each week, it’s easier than ever to fit your dream Barrier Reef dive trip into your itinerary!
Not dive certified, travelling with snorkellers or a large group? Chat to our travel experts for rates and discounts.
- 11 dives (includes 2 night dives)
- All meals & bed linen
- Dive insurance
- Corrective lens mask (if required)
- Double or twin share accommodation
- All dive & snorkelling equipment, including dive computer, wetsuit and dive torch
- Accommodation transfers (Cairns city & Northern Beaches)
- Guided orientation and night dive
The number of dives may vary subject to weather and/or other unforeseen circumstances.
Extras (payable on arrival)
- Taxes And Charges: The additional fee of $80 per person includes a $18 Government Environmental Management Charge as well as a Port Departure Tax and administration costs.
- Digital Underwater Camera’s are available for hire at a cost of A$35 per dive.
- Introductory dives (for non-divers) – $50 per dive
- The PADI Advanced Course can be conducted in conjunction with this trip for an additional charge of AU$160
- PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course – A$200 (Includes all post certification dives on Nitrox)
- PADI Advanced / Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course – A$305
- 3 Day Nitrox package – A$100 (11 Dives)
- Refresher Course – A$150
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioned cabins and saloon
- 14 twin bunk bed cabins and 2 double bed cabins (enquire on booking)
- All bedding supplied
- Freshly prepared meals
- Hot freshwater showers
- Spacious dive and sundeck
- Twin 240v power outlets in each cabin
What To Bring:
- Clothing and swimwear
- Warm clothes for the evening
- 2 x towels (ocean/shower)
- Dive medical if required
(ask us if you are not sure)
- Sun hat
- Marine safe sunscreen & toiletries
- Certification card (certified divers)
- Seasickness medication
- Shoes are not necessary
- Alcoholic beverages if you would like a drink in the evening
- Sleeping bags
- Extra luggage (luggage can be stored securely at our retail shop)