A day trip to the Blue Mountains from Sydney should certainly be part of your Australia plans – the natural beauty of this slice of NSW is simply stunning!
Venture out of the city into the sprawling hinterland and the Three Sisters National Park – where you’ll enjoy plenty of scenic view points and some gorgeous bushwalks through the native forest.
As well as the natural beautiful of the blue Mountains you’ll also stop off at a Wildlife Park too – where you can get up close and personal to some of Australias most famous inhabitants, including kangaroos and koalas.
Whether you’re backpacking or travelling with the family this Blue Mountains day trip from Sydney is well worth adding into your itinerary.
We will take you on an exciting adventure into the heart of the Blue Mountains, plus we take you to our favourite Australian wildlife park on the way there! Your Blue Mountains day tour with Colourful Trips will be a feast for your Instagram feed, with an abundance of photo opportunities throughout the day! We will go sightseeing and hiking – there are so many awesome spots to explore!
- Experienced eco accredited tour guide
- Informative commentary
- Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to the Blue Mountains
- A visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Blue Mountains National Park guided bushwalks (moderate level of fitness required)
- Three Sisters Lookout
- National Park entry fees
- Lunch (we are happy to cater for people with dietary requirements, please inform us upon booking)
- Your guide for the day will pick you up in the morning and we’ll leave the city nice and early. First stop is a fun and interactive Australian wildlife park, home to the largest collection of Australian native animals in the world, where you can cuddle a kangaroo, feed a wallaby, check out some huge crocodiles and take a selfie with a koala!
- The Blue Mountains National Park covers over one million hectares and is an inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and headlands. When we get to the Blue Mountains, we take you on our first bushwalk and tell you stories about the ancient indigenous inhabitants, bush tucker and native flora & fauna. We’ll come across colourful birds, unique animal life and dramatic canyons and cliffs.
- You’ll see the Three Sisters, the famous rock formation which is one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valley are stunning, even on a cloudy day! During your Blue Mountains trip, we will also take you on an amazing cliff face walk down through the rainforest. You can then walk back up or hold on tight as you ride the world’s steepest railway up (own expense).
- If you are looking to have a unique and fun day out with like-minded people, love bush walking and would like to explore the stunning Blue Mountains National Park, book your tour with us today! We go out 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year!
Note: Moderate level of fitness required for the bushwalks