Are you busy planning your Whitsundays tour and thinking that a Whitsunday Island resort is going to smash your travel budget?
Well this overnight Whitsunday Island trip on Ride To Paradise is the perfect way to enjoy all the island luxury for much less than you’d think!
You’ll join the team from Red Cat Adventures and discover all the must see spots that the Whitsundays has to offer – including Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout (get your camera ready for that one!) and of course the abundance of beautiful snorkelling spots along the way.
After a day packed with travel memories you’ll head to the stunning Paradise Cove Resort – where you’ll kick back and enjoy all the facilities this island has to offer.
Go for a dip in the pool, enjoy a relaxing walk along the private beaches or just wind down on island time in one of the many hammocks.
For solo travellers the shared rooms offer incredible value – with spacious dorms, or couples can treat themselves to one of the private room options, which include the incredible Dream Villa for the ultimate Whitsundays resort luxury.
And if you want to experience the Whitsundays from a different perspective why not go all out with a 70 minute option which offers views across Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Langford Sandbar and the world famous Heart Reef?!
This is 2 days of island relaxation, stunning views and flashpacker comfort!
Got more time to play with?
Why not opt for the 2 night option instead and enjoy paradise a little longer!
Are you short on time but still want to experience Ride to Paradise? Then this product is for you! It’s the perfect mini-trip with all the amazing highlights of Ride to Paradise but compacted into a 1 day and 1 night adventure.
Ride to Paradise is the unique overnight resort stay package around the Whitsunday Islands. The all-inclusive combo departs from Airlie Beach and offers an exclusive night’s accommodation at the multiple award-winning Paradise Cove Resort. The custom-built vessel offers a comfortable and smooth ride to Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and snorkelling at pristine locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. The vessel allows passengers to arrive at the destinations quickly with more time for activities such as sunbathing, swimming and exploring the Whitsunday Islands.
Paradise Cove Resort is a hidden gem situated off the Whitsunday Coast. All guests can enjoy natural beauty and tranquility of absolute oceanfront tropical gardens fringed by white sand and towering coconut palms. This luxury hideaway will take guests to another place.
- 1.00PM: Depart Abell Point Marina
- Langford Sandbar Snorkel
- Free time at Paradise Cove Resort to use swimming pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, table tennis, pool table
- Dinner / Dessert
- 8.00AM: Depart Paradise Cove Resort
- Bush walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Whitehaven Beach
- 1.00pm Return to Abell Point Marina
- Unique Whitsundays all-inclusive resort package
- Exclusive use of a secluded boutique resort – maximum 32 guests
- Internationally award-winning bath houses
- Enjoy free resort activities including paddle boards, kayaks, hammocks, fire pit, floating bean bags, pool table, table tennis plus a huge beautiful indoor/outdoor pool with adjoining jacuzzi
- Premium quality meals inclusive of morning tea and afternoon tea
- Choice of rooms from luxury shared to private en-suite king villas
- Custom built vessel that alleviates seasickness and offers maximum time at iconic Whitsunday locations such as Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet lookout
- “Fly to Paradise” is an optional extra which includes a 1-hour Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays scenic flight that arrives at Paradise Cove Resort.
- 2017 Multi Award winning product for Tour and Transport Operator and Adventure Tourism.
This exclusive Whitsunday islands resort package will not disappoint!
- 2 persons – Dream Villa- Private King with en-suite
- 2 persons – Rainforest Retreat – Private King or twin with en-suite
- 2 persons – Palm 1 – private King with en-suite
- 2 persons – Palm 2 – Private King or twin without en-suite
- 2 persons – Sunset – Private King without en-suite
- 22 King Single shared
- Afternoon Tea – Homemade brownie
- Arrival Paradise Cove Resort – Cheese platter including crackers, dips, cheese, cabana, celery, Carrot + Tea Coffee.
- Dinner – Red Thai Chicken Curry, rice, spring Rolls.
- Desert – Chocolate mousse with crushed biscuits, coconut shavings, berries & vanilla ice cream
- Breakfast – Selected cereals, fruit salad, multi grain/wholemeal/white Bread, Toast toppings – vegemite, marmalade, butter, nutella, honey, strawberry jam, orange juice, berry juice and tea and Coffee.
- Morning Tea – Chocolate/berry muffins
Day trips to the best spots in the Whitsunday Islands
Fresh clean linen
Free use of snorkeling equipment
All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
Tea and coffee
A 30ltr dry bag will be provided on check-in ($50 deposit)
Breakfast : Some
Dinner : Some
What to bring
Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine)
A sense of fun and adventure
RIDE TO PARADISE: Departs/ends: Airlie Beach. Open tickets MUST give 21 days’ notice to book.
Confirmation: All passengers are required to re-confirm their trip 24-48 hours prior to departure with our reservations office on +61 7-4946-4444 or email@example.com.
Check-in is located at Red Cat Adventures – 350 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, 4802. Passengers are encouraged to check-in the day prior to departure between 12:00pm – 5.00pm. All remaining must check between 10am – 10:30am on the day of departure. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a pre-departure briefing which will go through everything you require to enjoy your tour with us. Ride to Paradise Rapid departs on a Friday weekly.
ONLY ZIPLESS BAGS will be accepted on-board. Luggage can be stored at Airlie Beach Bag Storage during check in at an additional charge. A deposit of $50 CASH will be taken on check-in for the 40litre drybag. This must contain all your belongings for the trip. Ride to Paradise departs on a Friday at 1pm Travel Insurance is highly recommended particularly during wet season (Jan-Apr). Cancellations within 21 days of departure will forfeit the cost of trip. BYO alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine) It is advised to bring a rain jacket during summer months (Jan – April) and warmer clothes during winter months (June-September). Dietary Requirements: Please note: Special dietary requirements other than vegetarian are subject to a surcharge of $12 per person and payable on check in. We are unable to cater for a Vegan or Halal diet.Thanks for choosing Ride to Paradise 🙂
Red Cat Adventures
Phone: 07 4946 4444
350 Shute Harbor Road Airlie Beach Queensland 4802 Australia