If you’re heading to Australia on a working holiday visa and looking for the best way to travel East Coast Australia then the Greyhound Working Holidayer is a firm favourite.
Unlike other Greyhound Australia Bus Passes the Working Holidayer isn’t limited by the time of the pass – instead you have 30 days of travel available to use within 3 months, making it super flexible and ideal for those looking to top up their travel funds along the way.
As an added bonus they also come with $200 of travel vouchers to use against some awesome Queensland experiences too.
With your own online login it’s super easy to manage your trip – pre booking your bus trips and changing if needed, all available 24/7 online.
- 30 Days Travel in 3-months with a $200 discount code to use on Queensland tours and experiences
- An exclusive pass product available only to Working Holiday Visa Holders
- One way travel from Melbourne, Canberra, or Sydney to Brisbane.
- Unlimited travel on Greyhound Australia services in Queensland with a choice of 111 different destinations with our services covering over 6,000 kilometres within the state (that’s roughly the equivalent of three return trips between London and Berlin)
- The 30 Days of travel are non-consecutive i.e. they can be used at any point within the three months
- Coach Features:
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB charger on every seat
- Leather reclining seats with seat belts
- Panoramic windows
- On board restroom
- Disability access
- 24/7 access to book a seat on a coach in real time
- Perfect for those that like to plan, but also those that like to take each day as it comes
- No cost to change dates or destinations, with no limit on the amount of changes that can be made
- Once booked, customers have 12 months to start travelling with us
- 30 Days of non consecutive travel over a three month period. The 90 day validity commences from the date of the first sector booked
- One way travel from Melbourne, Canberra, or Sydney to Brisbane. Travel will be restricted in one direction only (north) with no ability to repeat sectors or backtrack on this route
- Unlimited travel on Greyhound Australia services in Queensland with backtracking and the repeating of sectors allowed
- Travellers who start their trip on the very last day of their pass will be able to complete their trip even if it ends on the day after their pass expires
- Pass is non-transferrable to another person
- A refund is applicable less a 10% cancellation fee if the pass is cancelled before first sector of travel and before the discount code is redeemed
- No refund if the discount code has been redeemed and/or the first sector has been travelled
- Standard Greyhound Terms and Conditions apply